Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pushing Things Forward



Hey guys!

Today I want to talk about something that I see a lot of guys doing, that REALLY hurts their game.

Watch the clip above from "Night at the Roxbury." Although the clip is silly, it REALLY speaks to something that A LOT of guys do. And when I say A LOT, I mean A LOT. So many guys will not push things forward with girls, because they think they still have to do more pick-up artist stuff. There are so many times when I will see a guys doing magic tricks or still trying to neg or tease the girl, when the girl is already ready to move on to the next phases. If I could break "game" down into one sentence, it would be this: A series of tests to see how into you the girl is and if you should move on to the next phase." Its as simple as that.

From time to time, I'm even reminded of this in my OWN game. For instance, the other week I was at a bar and I was talking to a girl for a little while and out of nowhere she just said "Do you wanna make out?" I was still talking about whatever the hell I was talking about and she was already mentally past that and ready to make out.

Another instance of this is one time I was on a date with really hot girl I met at CVS. We were at her apartment and we were making out on her couch. We had only been making out for a minute or two and I planned on making out with her for about another 5-10 minutes (generally its good to make out with a girl for 10-15 minutes before trying to initiate any sex, to help prevent LMR) and out of nowhere, she blurted out "I don't wanna sound slutty, but do you want to take this to the bedroom?" She was already ahead of me.

Now, of course there's no way for me to know if a girl is ready to have sex after only a minute of making out, but my point is this:
Don't think that you have to stay in each phase forever. Think of each phase as an opportunity to get you to the next phase. Once you open a set, your first objective is to get off the opener and into a conversation. Then your objective is to create some attraction. Then your objective is to see if the girl qualifies herself to you. Then your objective is to move her away from her friends. Then your objective is to make out with her. Then your objective is get her out of the bar and back to your place. Then your objective is to escalate further into sex. Each part doesn't mean anything if you can't get to the next part. In my mind, the only reason ANY phase exists is simply to get to the next phase.

A lot of guys get stuck in certain phases because they are afraid to try to get into the next phase. I think a big reason for this is that guys don't want to lose what they already have. If a guy opens a set and the set is engaging in a conversation with him, then he doesn't want to try to tease because he's afraid of losing the set. If the guy teases the girl and she reacts well, then he becomes afraid to try to isolate her because again, he's afraid of losing the set. He's afraid to lose what he already has. You HAVE To be willing to lose the set to get anywhere. If you're afraid of losing sets, then you might as well not even open because you could lose the set on the opener.

Bottom line: DO NOT be afraid to push things forward to the next step, because there is no point in doing ANYTHING if you're not going to push it forward. Why get a girls number if you're too scared to call? Why get her back to your place if you're too scared to try to have sex with her?

OK, I'm rambling now, but hopefully you get my point.

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment